Built in 1958, the Red Barn was an old farmer's barn that once housed a collection of antique cars and a foundry in the basement. Carolyn Newkirk completely renovated it to its present look in 2000.
Meadows at Marshdale opened for business in January 2001. In the spring of 2001, Carolyn landscaped the Mountainside Arbor to accommodate an outdoor ceremony.
After her death in January 2011, her daughter continued to manage the business from a distance.
On April 1, 2015, Roger and Eileen Himes and Steve and Lisa Stucky purchased the property.
On January 1, 2018, we renamed Meadows at Marshdale to the Evergreen Red Barn.
The Red Barn - Then and Now
The Den and Parlor - Then and Now
The Cottage - Then and Now
Evergreen Red Barn